"The Very Best of British, Tranquil, Perfect Location for Wells, Cheddar, Glastonbury and more"
Click here for more reviews
BED & BREAKFAST - UPPER COXLEY, Nr WELLS
Tel: 01749 675527 Email: email@example.com
Access Statement for Coxley House
Coxley House is a Grade II listed house. Privately owned and offers three bedrooms for bed and breakfast. The house is in a small village two miles from Wells and three miles from Glastonbury.
- Tel no: 01749 675 527
- Nearest train station Castle Cary – 25 minutes drive away
- Local Taxi service Cathedral Taxis 01749 672244
- House and grounds unsuitable for wheelchair use
- Five minutes drive to Wells
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- Private parking for all guests
- There are two allocated parking spaces in the drive adjacent to the house
- Guests walk through the wrought iron gate following the stone and gravel path to the front door
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
- Main entrance is located at the front of the house.
- All guests will be greeted by the owners, who will help with your luggage and show you to your room.
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
- There is a main staircase to both bedrooms.
Public Areas - Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
- Sitting room leading off the ground floor hall
- Dining room leading off the ground floor hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom located off ground floor hall
Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar & Bar area, Take Away & Cafe
- Dining room used for the guests' breakfast
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
Stairs to all bedrooms. Unsuitable for wheelchair users and the very frail.
- 2 Bedrooms
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite or Shared]
- Both bedrooms have ensuite facilities
Grounds and Gardens
- Guests are welcome to use the garden
Telephone: 01749 675 527